Wholesale Beef Supplier
Tank’s Meats is a wholesale beef supplier offering a wide selection of Beef to Restaurants and Businesses in Northwest Ohio
Wholesale Beef Cuts Available
If you don’t see the cut you want here, contact us! We’d love to accommodate your chef’s requests.
Wholesale Beef: The Most Popular Cuts
Tank’s Meats offers wholesale beef to many area restaurants that count on us for quality. Many of our wholesale beef cuts are also offered in our Retail Selection. For the most tender and flavorful beef, chefs know that proper cooking is essential. Here are some cooking and serving ideas for the most popular wholesale beef cuts:
- Ribeye Steak: A flavorful cut of meat that is well-marbled with fat. The delicious, versatile ribeye is cooked in a variety of ways.
- Grilling: Ribeyes are often grilled over high heat, which gives them a delicious char on the outside and a juicy interior.
- Searing: Ribeyes seared in a cast iron skillet have a similar char to grilling.
- Roasting: For thicker steaks, roasting is an option that will cook them evenly throughout.
- Braising: Ribeyes can also be braised in a pot with liquid. This method breaks down tougher cuts of meat to make them more tender.
- Strip steak: A lean cut of meat with a strong flavor, the strip steak is best-served medium-rare to medium to ensure that the steak is tender and juicy, with a nice char on the outside. Resting the meat after cooking allows the juices to redistribute throughout it, making it even more tender and juicy. The all-American meal: beef strip steak served with mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, and a dinner roll.
- Top sirloin: a flavorful, tender and affordable cut of meat served in many ways:
- Steaks: Grilled or pan-fried.
- Roasts: roasted in the oven or grill for a tender roast to feed a crowd.
- Ground beef: from burgers, and meatballs, to chili, ground sirloin yields great-tasting results and is not too fatty.
- Stews: this flavorful cut of meat holds up well in a stew creating a delicious broth.
- Tenderloin: A lean and tender cut of meat often cooked quickly over high heat. Beef tenderloin is often served with sauces, but so exquisitely tender it needs none!
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin: This classic dish is slow-roasted in the oven until it is cooked to perfection, and it is then sliced and served with a variety of sauces and sides.
- Filet Mignon with Pepper Cream Sauce: Simple but elegant. The beef is pan-fried until it is cooked to medium rare, and it is then topped with a creamy pepper sauce.
- Beef Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce: Flavorful! The beef is cooked in a skillet with mushrooms, onions, and shallots and served with a creamy sauce.
- Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine Sauce: The beef is cooked in a skillet with red wine, mushrooms, and onions and served with a creamy sauce.
- Porterhouse/T-Bone: A large cut of meat that contains both a tenderloin and a strip steak for rich flavor and tender texture. Popular cooking options include:
- Grilled Porterhouse Steak: Grill over high heat until cooked to perfection.
- Pan-Fried Porterhouse Steak: Pan-fry to medium-rare and serve!
- Rubbed Porterhouse Steak: Cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder plays well with the beef flavors. Rub with the spices and cook to perfection.
- Porterhouse Steak with Balsamic Vinegar: Cook to medium rare and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Porterhouse Steak with Pepper Cream Sauce: Pan-fry or grill to medium-rare and top with a creamy pepper sauce.